- Order Tracking
- Wondering where your stuff is? An email with tracking information will be sent to you as soon as your order ships. If you'd like to check the status of your order, or change/edit your email or shipping address, please login to My Account.
- Installation Instructions
- Looking for installation instructions for your Factory Fit subwoofer system? Installation instructions are posted in .pdf format under the Installation tab of your particular product. Go to the Products section of this site, navigate to your vehicle/product, and select the Installation tab from the tabs displayed under the product.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of your purchase, return it in its original packing within 60 days for a full refund. It's as simple as that. For items not returned in re-saleable condition there may be a restocking fee of 5%-15%. If you have a purchase you would like to return, send us an email for an RMA and return shipping instructions. See the Returns & Replacements section below for additional information.
- Integral Audio Factory Fit subwoofer systems are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
- Enclosures - 3 Years
- Subwoofers - 1 Year
- Amplifiers - 1 Year
- All other brands we sell carry the original manufacturers warranty. If you are experiencing trouble with any product you purchased from us, Contact Us and we'll help you.
- Legal Notice: The sole obligation of Integral Audio, LLC under this express warranty shall be, at our discretion, repair, replacement, or refund of item(s) sold. Integral Audio, LLC will not be responsible or liable for labor, or incidental or consequential damage of any kind. In no event shall our liability exceed the cost of the goods. The purchaser releases the manufacturer of the part and Integral Audio, LLC from all liabilities pertaining to the use of the part.
- Returns & Replacements
- Returns for refund or replacement should be made in the original packaging. Return items must be in re-salable condition and may incur a restocking fee of 5%-15%. Exchanges and replacement items are not subject to a restocking fee. Sales of Clearance, Open-Box, or Discontinued Items are Final unless marked otherwise. If you have a purchase you would like to return, send us an email for an RMA and return shipping instructions.
- It is very important to us that you feel comfortable using your credit card to make online purchases. Here are some of the many ways that we keep you, your privacy, and your identity safe:
- We use the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt credit card information that you send over the Internet
- We do not save your credit card number
- We check your billing address against the one on file at your bank
- We require a correct expiration date
- We require a correct security code for your credit card, known as the CVV number. This number does not appear on your bill, statement or anywhere other than the card itself. We keep this information only as long as it takes to authorize your purchase and then purge it form our records
- We identify your credit card with only the last four digits in email and receipts
- But, is it safe? It is as safe as can be. It is certainly at least as safe as giving your credit card to a waiter at a restaurant, a gas station attendant, or signing an electronic signature pad at a retail store. As a general rule, credit cards offer you the most secure form of payment. Your liability is limited to $50 on any unauthorized charges, and in most cases $0. This protection does not always extend to check and debit cards. For this reason, there are often daily limits placed on debit/check card purchases similar to the daily cash withdrawal limits. Please check with your bank.
- Acceptance of Contract Terms
The following forms a legal agreement between you and Integral Audio LLC ("Integral Audio"). By using this site you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms please do not use this site. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. Any claim relating to the use of this site, its materials and any sales thereunder is governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to conflict of laws rules and Delaware will be the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from the use of or orders made on the site.
Integral Audio is pleased to offer this website for the benefit of our customers and the general public. Feel free to enjoy the site as much as you like. Your choice to visit our website or to take advantage of its features does not create an agency relationship between you and Integral Audio. You are free to browse our site and use its features, and in doing so you are not acting on our behalf. To the extent Integral Audio provides instructions on how to use or take advantage of any feature of the site, you are under no obligation to use or take advantage of that feature. The instructions Integral Audio provides are intended solely to inform you how to take advantage of any such feature, should you in your sole discretion ultimately decide to do so.
Use Restrictions The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by Integral Audio. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior written permission of Integral Audio. Permission is granted only to legal residents of the United States who are over the age of thirteen (13) years to display, copy or distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions or upon the request of Integral Audio. Upon termination you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also can not "mirror" any material contained on this site. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and various other regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Integral Audio and others. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Integral Audio enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Integral Audio prohibits use of the Integral Audio logo as a "hot" link to the Integral Audio site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Integral Audio in writing.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, INTEGRAL AUDIO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. INTEGRAL AUDIO DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL INTEGRAL AUDIO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HARM TO EQUIPMENT AND/OR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF INTEGRAL AUDIO OR A INTEGRAL AUDIO AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULT IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF ANY ITEM YOU ASSUME ANY COST THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, entry error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Integral Audio shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for said product(s). Although your credit card or any other form of payment normally is not charged prior to shipping an order, if you have already been charged for the purchase and the order is canceled Integral Audio will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account or other payment type in the amount of the incorrect price.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Integral Audio reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Integral Audio is a reseller to end-users in the United States only and does not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products purchased from Integral Audio.
Integral Audio withholds applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within New York and Pennsylvania. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other location.
Children's Online Policy
Integral Audio is committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of its web site visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Integral Audio.com sells products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on Integral Audio.com, you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using Integral Audio.com.
Term of Use Revisions
Integral Audio believes relationships with our customers should be based on respect and integrity. We're aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you visit our website and provide us with information. The Privacy Notice below is posted to demonstrate our adherence to the practices you'll find common to the best websites online. We promise that we will treat your information with the same honesty and sensitivity that we have displayed throughout our company's history.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Notice, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integral Audio.com Privacy Notice
By visiting Integral Audio.com you agree to accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice, Conditions of Use and Notices:
Personal Information Collected By Integral Audio:
Integral Audio may use information that we collect from our visitors to personalize and improve your visit at Integral Audio.com. We gather the following types of information:
Information you give us: Integral Audio collects any information which you enter on our Web site. This information is normally provided when you search, buy, participate in a contest, sweepstakes or on-line survey, or when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services through our Web site, telephone, mail or fax. You also provide information when you establish an account with us. Examples of the type of information you may supply us with include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, e-mail addresses, and financial information such as your Social Security number.
Automatic Information collected by us: Whenever you visit our Web site we collect and store information such as "cookies" which remember information about a visitor from one page to the next and from one visit to the next. We collect and analyze the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; password; computer and connection information such as your browser type and version; operating system and platform; purchase history; confirmation when you open e-mail that we send you; the URLs which lead you to and around our Web site and other sites on the World Wide Web, including the date and time; the pages and or products you viewed or searched for and the phone number used to call our voice telephone numbers. Your browser allows you to reject cookies and software is available from third parties which will allow you to visit our Web site without providing this information. You are welcomed at our Web site if you use this software but we will not be able to offer you our personalized services.
Orders: If you place an order we use a secure order form which requires you to provide contact, billing, and financial information. This information is transmitted to your credit card company to authorize your purchase. At certain times we may offer financing options with or without third party participation. If you use a financing option information provided by you (such as your address, birth date, social security number, and credit card number) may be used to request a credit report from third parties or may be sent to a third party for processing.
Action Tags: Integral Audio's web pages may contain action tags set by third party firms for the purpose of collecting anonymous information about the usage of our site by customers. These companies may also use this anonymous information to serve ads that may be of interest to you when you visit other sites across the internet. Action tags are also known as web beacons or 1 pixel gifs. Action tags are a technique used to compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our web site. They do not use personally identifiable information, such as names or addresses should you wish to opt-out of providing this anonymous information you may do so by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's consumer opt-out page located at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Sharing of Information with third-parties:
Affiliated Businesses and Integral Audio: We may share any information that you supply to us with any affiliated business.. Any information that is shared this way will be subject to this Privacy Notice.
Law Enforcement and Protection of Users:
We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so to comply with the law. We will also do so to cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, protect the legal rights of us and our users, or when we believe it is needed for fraud protection and/ or credit risk reduction.
Integral Audio has been in business independently for years, and our intent is to continue in this manner. However, in the unlikely event that Integral Audio is sold, has substantially all of its assets acquired or merges or becomes affiliated with any other individual or entity any customer information owned or under the control of Integral Audio may be one of the transferred assets.
Better Design, Better Sound
Integral Audio FactoryFit audio & subwoofer systems are meticulously engineered and extensively tested.Read more...
Your satisfaction is ensured with a money back guarantee. Order today and experience the difference risk free.Read more...